Saturday, December 26, 2009

What kind of ice cream did you crave when you were pregnant?

I really want chocolate devotion from cold stone. What kind of ice cream did you crave when you were pregnant?
anything with chocolate in it. rocky road, mint chip, or chocolate chip cookie dough.What kind of ice cream did you crave when you were pregnant?
I have really been craving the Tin Roof ice cream from Blue Bell, but stinky ol' Blue Bell rotates their specialty flavors every 3 months so I haven't been able to get any for a while. :( So I have just been eating chocolate, cookies and cream and cherry vanilla.
apple pie a la mode, omg yummy -- as for just ice cream I usually crave chocolate or strawberry (but not the kind of strawberry with chunks, just the cheap flavored kind).





Now I want some ice cream!!
All I seem to want lately is Italian Ices. Not really ice cream but close enough. Especially Rainbow Italian ice. We usually got to Ralphs and get the bucket. It only lasts a few days.
I didn't really crave Ice cream, I mostly craved chocolate milkshakes, which is sort of ice creamish.
ice cream sandwiches!
I like rocky road or vinilla with choc. syrup and cut up banana's
apple pie:)
hagen das ( sorry I don't know how to spell it ) but the COFFEE icecream and I don't even know why but YUMMMMMMM
None:) i craved carrots .. but i do like mint choc chip ice cream mmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment