Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you make low fat or non fat frozen yogurt or ice cream or soy ice cream?

with an ice cream maker? Anyone have any recipes?How do you make low fat or non fat frozen yogurt or ice cream or soy ice cream?
I use Skim Milk Powder. Dont't forget to let milk sit overnight. Use plain Baltic Yogurt. Just plain yogurt


Cheeper, low fat, and it only takes one teaspoon of yogurt to make a cup overnight.


I made some once with a double cooker over fire place. It worked.


But I suggest a yogurt maker.How do you make low fat or non fat frozen yogurt or ice cream or soy ice cream?
I'm not good with the ';cut'; and ';paste'; thing on the computer, so I suggest you go to www.foodtv.com and search their recipes. www.recipesource.com is another good site.
This is the super easiest ice cream recipe- just use lowfat milk for iced milk if you want low fat. I used it when we had goats and had to use up lots of milk.





1 qt of milk -any kind


1 cup sugar


1 package koolaid or similar mix unsweetened-any flavor
h
  • extension
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment