Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is your opinion about non-dairy whipping cream?

In what kind of dishes or desserts can i use it?What is your opinion about non-dairy whipping cream?
Too many chemicals and not a natural food with any nutrients in it. Kind of like margarine ... even bugs won't eat it! You're better off to use a little bit of the real stuff.What is your opinion about non-dairy whipping cream?
AND it can also be used in foreplay yumm!!
I'm vegan and don't eat dairy products, so any products that are vegan are good in my book.





Saying that I can't remember when I used Whipping cream, dairy or non-dairy....
You can use non dairy whipped cream in any recipe calling for whipped cream. It is lighter and thinner than real cream and has a lot less fat in it. Being as it is a non dairy product it breaks down and separates faster.I personally prefer desserts that are made with the real thing.
I LIKE TAUSTIN288'S ANSWER!
well im lactose intolorent but i would say...YYYYUUUUMMMM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment