Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it the grand opening of Hildas ice cream parlour tomorrow?

Ive got my red shoes ready and am hoping for free ice cream and trifle!Is it the grand opening of Hildas ice cream parlour tomorrow?
Yep at 10am be earlyIs it the grand opening of Hildas ice cream parlour tomorrow?
yes it is , you have to be in early to open the door for everyone , and give out the trifle for the food fight , so best if you stay with me tonight


xxxx
It's April Fools tomorrow D;





There better not be some sort of surprise food fight...





Edit :


Ogod..Hila am I allowed to bring a showercap, otherwise my hair will get sticky from all the trifle.
Will there be frisking at the door -please!
Yes It Is...isnt it Exciting.....
Oh I do hope so! always love an occasion to get all dressed up for :)
That's the most tasteless euphemism,I've ever heard!


Do I use my tongue as a scoop? If so,2 please.
i'm ready bruce my red sparkly shoes are on already.....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment