Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is the best flavor of ben and jerry's ice cream?

me,my sister and my mom get ben and jerry's pints sometimes i usually get the same one...half baked..what are some really good kinds?What is the best flavor of ben and jerry's ice cream?
Chunkie Monkey is great.....What is the best flavor of ben and jerry's ice cream?
Lisa B knows! Lisa B knows! I even got to the point to where, when my bicycle gears would squeak, I would think they were saying New York Super Fudge Crunch, New York Super Fudge Crunch, New York Super Fudge Crunch.
Cherry Garcia, Imagine World Peace, Pistachio, Pistachio, oh heck, they are all good.
New York Super Fudge Chunk. Best. Ever.





You could get the little like, tiny servings of Ben and Jerry's and just try 'em out 'til you find a new favorite.
Berry Berry Extraordinary is the ish!
Cherry Garcia FROZEN YOGURT
stephen colbert americone dream....if you dont like it, your a communist
New York Super Fudge Chunk or Cherry Garcia
without a doubt cookie dough!
i like chunk monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment