Saturday, December 26, 2009

The ice cream man offered me a free sample of cheese flavored ice cream, why?

I think it was cheddar flavor. The homeless didn't even want it.The ice cream man offered me a free sample of cheese flavored ice cream, why?
He probably foolishly thought a chicken wouldn't know what good ice cream is.The ice cream man offered me a free sample of cheese flavored ice cream, why?
He is trying to introduce a new flavor. Me, I would have passed.
it was probably so nasty he wanted to get rid of it. Did you eat it? Was it good?
he is a hit man
how else could someone get u to eat cheese flavoured icecream...thats just NASTY
It was a new flavor he invented
that's just nasty and the guy knew that. so he wanted people to try it just so he can go back to his wife that night and say ';look dear i sold a whole thing of my new ice cream. i told you it would sell.';
a conspiracy right?


maybe they're putting something on that darn ice cream.





it's doomsday when they'll give you a strawberry ice cream which tastes like pumpkin. yuck.
Cheddar cheese ice cream would be sort of like vomit!
Maybe he thought you looked hungry.
Maybe he'll offer you Tomato flavored the next time.
Coulda been worse. How about big mouth bass flavored ice cream?
It was made from cheese past the expiration date. But he figured that you liked cheese so much that you might eat it.





It was really made from Swiss, but since it was old it turned darker. I hope you did not take him up on his offer!
How vile. You can't blame them.
Free samples are to entice new customers in and to try new flavours
Geez Chicken boy women aren't weird and you like it.


now for the ice cream thats just weird i bought butter tart ice cream now thats cool
It was probably made from ';government processed product'; which they give the people who are on food stamps. My friend in the trailer park tried it and it consumed his stomach lining. He was on the toilet for weeks.
just be glad it wasn't smegma sherbet.
You should definitely go for it. My favorite smoothie is the bacon, cheddar-burger at Jamba Meat.
It had shards of glass in it.
It's just the latest thing from Hagendaas - they are hoping it will catch on. But I get all the cheese I need from my toes.
Bleechhhh!! I love me some cheddah, but that's just wrong.
he knows chickens are lactose intolerant
maybe he saw you with a dumb face and tried to trick you
Yuck, what a nasty flavor. Maybe he did because he got a load of them and he had to get rid of them, and maybe the solution he chose was to make giveaways with them as free samples.
Why not?





Most probabbly trying to get rid of it...
Lol, I love cheese! I want some!


Why on earth would it be free!?


I don't know.
The homeless is already sick, if he had any, he'll die.
It had drugs in it.
  • extension
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment