Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do they make organic or soy strawberry cream cheese?

I am a new vegetarian, and I only want to eat organic dairy products, but one of my favorite things is strawberry cream cheese! I am having a hard time finding a substitute. Does any one know if their is something like this?Do they make organic or soy strawberry cream cheese?
Well, Tofutti makes Better Than Cream Cheese in several flavors, but not strawberry. You could try pureeing a container of the plain with some strawberry juice or preserves.Do they make organic or soy strawberry cream cheese?
Well I guess you just need a recipe, or to eat in hiding. Nope I can't find a recipe and the hall cupboard is too small. Try your friendly organic shop, maybe, where they might have imitation cheese cake, but hang on we just need the cheese part. Do you like it baked? Try your local non-organic cake shop, maybe they'll cook it up special if you bring them the organic ingredients. Mmmmm and strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment