Saturday, December 26, 2009

Did anyone else notice that when you eat the whipped ice cream you buy in the store it makes you cough?

Okay, I know it sounds weird but has anyone else noticed this? If you dont think you have next time you get a cone try and notice if you cough. Like today my family and I where all enjoying whipped cones and I noticed that all of us coughed at least once. My friends say it happens to them too sometimes. Has anyone else noticed this?Did anyone else notice that when you eat the whipped ice cream you buy in the store it makes you cough?
When my wife eats ice cream she coughs, I would give her warm water


to stop the coughing, she says it works.


I don't cough at all when I eat ice cream.Did anyone else notice that when you eat the whipped ice cream you buy in the store it makes you cough?
Your friends are inferior
yeah i do but it happens to me whenever i eat ice cream, its really weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment