Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is there an anecdote for too much progesterone cream?

2 1/2 years ago, I had a doctor that prescribed progesterone cream to me. My levels were at 7. She said this is extremely low and placed me on 160 milligrams of cream everyday of the month. The problem is my stomach looks pregnant. After I had been on the cream for a month, I began to gain weight in my stomach. I went off the cream 3 months later. 2 1/2 years later, my stomach still looks pregnant. My natural waist measurement is that of a pregnant woman in her third trimester. No other doctor knows how to correct the problem. The doctor that prescribed it did not know either. I need help. My clothes do not fit, I feel miserable. I have never nor do I want to be pregnant. Someone please tell me what the cream did to my body to give me this pregnant appearance.Is there an anecdote for too much progesterone cream?
Have you tried an endocrinologist? They deal with hormones.





Check with your doctor or use the site below and enter your zip code.

No comments:

Post a Comment