Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good cream to get rid of\cover up these marks on my chest?

I'm not really sure what these marks on my chest are but I've gotten them recently. Ever since my chest started getting a little bigger they started appearing. They're like, purplish or redish and theyre not really lines, just marks. I'm not sure if it's stretch marks or from wearing bras that were too tight for a long period of time but they look painful and freaky- although they're not.





Is there any type of cream or anything that will cover it up? Or get rid of it possibly? %26amp; are they stretch marks or was it from my bra?





Thanks!Good cream to get rid of\cover up these marks on my chest?
You can easily find out if it is your bra. Go to Victoria's Secret and ask the sales lady to measure you for proper bra size. They do a great job and will even give you a box of bras in your correct size to try on. Also, it is not embarrasing because they are all women and they measure over your clothes (make sure you are wearing a t-shirt, not a bulky sweatshirt or something).





But, if they are really red/purple and they are there regardless of whether you wear your bra or not (like, first thing in the morning after not wearing your bra all night) then it sounds like stretch marks. Stretch marks are a combination of rapid growth and hormonal changes. That is why it is common to get them during puberty (for men and women) and also during pregnancy (for women).





If they are stretch marks, be happy to know that with time they will fade to your original skin tone (or if you are very dark skinned, they may fade a slightly lighter shade than your original skin tone). The only thing you will see then is a little bit of a change in skin texture between the mark and your normal skin. There is nothing that you can to ';get rid of'; them once you get it. Sorry. I wish I could get rid of mine too, but my Dr. and many others say it isn't possible.





However, I've found that Burt's Bees Repair Serum really has helped to improve the texture of my stretch marks and I also use it for the delicate skin around my eyes and laugh lines (this is what it is really for, but I tried it for my stretch marks and really thought it was great). The other nice thing is that Burt's Bees is natural and not full of nasty chemicals.





As far as covering up the marks while they are discolored... I think that mineral makeup (i.d. bare essentuals etc) works better and looks more natural than liquid foundation. I used a mineral concealer powder and a mineral foundation powder.





BTW, use the Repair Serum at night only, and use the makeup in the day only (if you apply the mineral makeup over really oily/moisturized skin it will be clumpy and not look nice).





Time heals, be patient. Good Luck!!!Good cream to get rid of\cover up these marks on my chest?
They are only stretch marks if your chest has grown from gaining weight.


Try any massage oil and massage gently but firmly a few minutes daily.


And, get fitted for a proper bra!


The wrong bra can also cause back problems.


You can use cover up until your massage efforts and plenty of room for the boobies have made the marks disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment