Thursday, December 31, 2009

What do you think is the best face cream on the market today?

I am looking for a new face cream to use. I have used Olay for years but thought of trying something new. Does any know and have had results with another face cream. Tell me your story. ThanksWhat do you think is the best face cream on the market today?
Bare Escentuals just came out with a mineral moisturizer!!!! I love it, it's all natural. I got a sample during Xmas and had to get on the wait list for it but I finally got mine. I have sensitive skin and it works really well - no breakouts or redness with this moisturizer. I got mine at Sephora but I'm sure you can get it at any Bare Escentuals counter or store.What do you think is the best face cream on the market today?
Ponds, works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment