Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can I make a no bake cheesecake w creme fraiche instead of cream cheese / sour cream, and will it set quicker?

Recipes please!


Thanks,


Jenny (on behalf of my 12 year old budding chef daughter, who has two days before she has to make a cheese cake at school.)Can I make a no bake cheesecake w creme fraiche instead of cream cheese / sour cream, and will it set quicker?
you can but it will not setup quicker,if at all and the finish will be a bit creamier ,try adding a bit of mexican table cream to the creme fraiche,although the tried and true cream cheese and sourcream version is still the most reliable ,best to try it at home first ,then if it works ,take it on the road. best of luckCan I make a no bake cheesecake w creme fraiche instead of cream cheese / sour cream, and will it set quicker?
cannot do it...sorry, I don't have a recipe. there are zillions of recipes online.....have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment