Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Would placing acne cream on my throat affect my breathing?

I have some acne on my throat. I also have some perscription acne cream that I use on my face from my dermatologist.





Is it OK to put the cream on my throat? Reason I ask is because typically when I place the cream on skin, it tends to really tighten it up. I'm just worried that putting the cream on my throat will tighten it up and affect my breathing.





Should I worry?Would placing acne cream on my throat affect my breathing?
How is this optical?





And you're not a doctor, so how do you know it's acne and not some STD.Would placing acne cream on my throat affect my breathing?
Yes the chemical will actually enter your blood stream in you neck and will cause your throat to completely close. You will die.





Just kidding, the answer is no.
your answer is in the site mentioned in my sources

No comments:

Post a Comment