Thursday, December 31, 2009

What type of ice cream MUST be in your freezer?

Cookies n' Cream is a must-have. If not that, ice cream sandwiches.





What ice cream do you pig out on?





BQ: Do you dance when the ice cream truck comes by?What type of ice cream MUST be in your freezer?
None. I'm not a big fan of ice cream.


But when I'm in the mood for it, caramel pecan swirl


or just plain vanilla.





BQ:No. I yell and scream and be really loud so my little brother doesn't hear it.What type of ice cream MUST be in your freezer?
Home made!!!!!!





The store bought crap is just that... CRAP...
La Salle's Banana Walnut Fudge OR


B%26amp;J's ChunkMonkey
Oreo ice cream is a MUST...





BQ: the only time I've ever seen an ice cream truck is in BC... and I didn't dance...
i don't have any ice cream
jamocha almond fudge.


(:





LOL NO ^o^


But I always get the ninja turtle ice cream hahahah
chocolate
choc chip cookie dough and coconut gelato
chocolate of course. preferably moose tracks.
cookies n' cream, french silk, and cookie dough
  • Bounce back error message received from
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment