Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it ok to eat a canned condense cream that was 2-months expired?

I opened a can of condensed cream from the cabinet today and added 3 spoonfuls to my salad for dessert just an hour ago... I didn't realize it said, ';BEST BEFORE JUNE 2007.';





It's August 9, 2007 today. Did I just eat something I wasn't supposed to?Is it ok to eat a canned condense cream that was 2-months expired?
You probably shouldn't have, but you will most likely be just fine. I've eaten expired foods before on accident. If it is really bad your body will get rid of it.Is it ok to eat a canned condense cream that was 2-months expired?
No, but the supplier will not be responsible if some thing untoward were to take place as a result.
even if some people say it is a mental thing,


i also prefer not to eat stuff after the expiry date..


there's a reason for it.


and that is also a milk product...so gee, i do not think


it is ok?
  • extension
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment