Saturday, December 26, 2009

What colour duvet cover do you suggest to go with a mint green walls and cream carpet?

i have a light green cover now which look boringWhat colour duvet cover do you suggest to go with a mint green walls and cream carpet?
The cream part is easy since that is a neutral color. It's the mint green part that is throwing me. I just got all my color swatches out and I think you are going to have to stick with the brown family. I don't mean dark brown. I'm looking at more of a taupe or beige. You can bring the green in by using throw pillows, if you can find some to match your wall color. Good luck! p.s. I love duvets. They are so much easier to wash than a comforter.What colour duvet cover do you suggest to go with a mint green walls and cream carpet?
Chocolate brown. I just bought a great looking duvet cover from Linens N Things. It's suede and washer/dryer friendly. I can't remember the brand name but I bet it would look fabulous with what you're describing. Our walls are sage on the bottom with a cream chair rail and tan on the top.
Navy blue looks good with both cream and mint green. Just make sure you get some green in the bed, like pillows or the bedskirt. If you're a girly girl you can do pink and green. That is not boring at all!
Here are a bunch of comforters. Have fun and good luck!
I would suggest a printed duvet in mint green, cream, wine/ dark red to complement your room.
Lemon yellow
Brown with mint green throw pillows.
I'd get a flower print, with cream and light green in it.
White! Pure white!
Dark Green, a shade of purple, or even black.
Hi, a burgandy would look nice
I'd go with a floral of your green and pink/rose, etc. on a cream background.





Have fun decorating!
Teal.
Browns
light blue
Gold sounds good. maybe with flowers on it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment