Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Who supplies the frozen granite or marble for ice cream parlors?

I am opening an store that, as a part of its service, makes and sells ice cream with add-in or mix-ins, whichever you call it. I understand the stones (granite or marble) are frozen from below by condensers, or freezing mechanisms. Does anyone know where I can find one? Who manufactures them? I have having a hard time finding them and my equipment dealer doesn't seem to know, either. Any help would be great. Thanks.Who supplies the frozen granite or marble for ice cream parlors?
http://www.hoovers.com/free/co/factsheet鈥?/a>





It is a chain that sells exactly what you want to be doing yourself, the have a phone number and regular mail address. I don't know if this will help much!Who supplies the frozen granite or marble for ice cream parlors?
Look under stone/granite/marble.


Usually it is cheaper if you buy direct from the person cutting it.


If you get it from a dealer, who sells it for counter tops, your paying him as well.
sorry?????????
Home Depot Duh
google it
sysco foods corporation, they will deliver it anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment