Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Statistics Project: What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

I'm have to do a survey for a statistics project. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream out of:


Vanilla


Chocolate


Strawberry


Mint Chocolate Chip


Cookies and Cream





Thanks for your help! :)Statistics Project: What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
chocolateStatistics Project: What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Vanilla





:)
vanilla
Chocolate of course
chocolate :)
chocolate(:
Mint Chocolate Chip. If it was out of ANY ice cream I'd choose Cappuccino Chip.
Cookies and Cream





Now you've made me hungry for ice cream, but I gave it up for Lent! :(
Mint choc chip.
Cookies and cream =]
Chocolate. I didn't givr it up for Lent and DQ is right around the block from me!
Strawberry. Am I all alone here? lol
cookies and cream
mint choc chip

No comments:

Post a Comment