Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What is a good cream/pills for breast augmentation?

Im 19, and very flat chested I don't think my breast will grow at all, and surgery is wayy to expensive. Do you guys have any cream/pill that you would recommended that you know actually gives results within the first month. Thank you.What is a good cream/pills for breast augmentation?
Self esteem is more attractive than fake boobs.What is a good cream/pills for breast augmentation?
My boobs grew loads when I left school - between 18-20 years old - and my mum says its cos I drank a lot of beer. She took some pills a few years ago to make hers grow and they did work. She said they had hops in them which is how she knew about the beer thing. Not sure if this is scientific fact but it seemed to work for me
Sorry but it's not possible. Putting on some weight may increase the amount of fat around your breast tissue, but this will make them appear proportionally smaller. Surgery is the only option.

No comments:

Post a Comment